Almost all know the importance of maintaining one’s body to remain fit and strong. There are many activities such as jogging, exercises and swimming are good for your health and help you remain fit forever. Are you familiar with the exercise which are meant for the eyes? Routine exercising of eyes maintains them to be fit. In addition, there will no eyestrain and helps to improve your eyesight without the need of surgery.
Different Kinds of Exercises
• Massage: Initially you must shut your eyes firmly for 3 to 5 seconds. After a while, release it for 3 to 5 seconds. Continue this exercise for about 7 to 8 times. Subsequently, close the eyes and continue with a massage exercise in which you can use your fingers in a circular action for few minutes. If you do not want to spoil your eyesight, do not press them tight. Press 3 fingers mail order of your hand beside your eyelids and hold it for a second and continue this for five times.
• Movement: Firstly, be seated in a calm mind. Afterwards, in a clockwise manner, you will have to rotate your eyes. Once it is over, continue with an anticlockwise. Continue this for 5 times, but remember to blink while doing this movement exercise.
• Mark over the goblet: Take a seat for about 50 centimeters away from the casement. Take a goblet and make a spot on it, so that you can easily view it ( a sticker either of red or black is ideal). Once every thing has been set up, view through this spot and focus on something else far-off from you for about 10 to 15 seconds, afterwards once again you will have to focus the same spot.
• Glance a pencil: Grip a pencil in front that is of a same measure of your upper limb. Shift your upper limb gradually to the nose. After this, keep the pencil ahead of your eyes, so that you can focus on it. Continue this for 10 times.
• Write on the wall: First, you will have to see in front exactly the reverse side of your wall and imagine that you are writing with your eyes without moving your head. At the beginning, you feel a little bit hard, but through training, it seems really enjoyable. Larger the size of the alphabet better will be the effect.